Thursday, September 8, 2011

Picking Permaculture Plants for Utah





Have you ever wanted to grow a food forest but didn't know how? Join TreeUtah and me at the Day-Riverside Library in Salt Lake City. I will be covering the basics of what Utah-based food forest can provide and what to plant to make it happen.




TreeUtah’s Autumn Permaculture Series: Picking Permaculture Plants for Utah
Saturday, Sep 24  10:00am - 12:30pm
Day-Riverside Library
1575 West 1000 North

Register at:

There will be a $10 registration donation for TreeUtah. A larger donation never hurt!

3 comments:

  1. I am looking for a good list of plants that will grow well in Utah in a food forest and I found this post but I am clearly a little late for the event;) is there any way I could get some information on that? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have the plant lists in an easily transferable form. The list I used was from the design of the Eco Garden at the Day Riverside Library. Let me see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete